TransformerSagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TransformerSagas

Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TransformerSagas: RPG

Go down 
+3
zaphead1
Shift
Fear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Towreck

Towreck

TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

*Wreck landed next to Fox* "Ok...well the Bots name is ThunderBlast...he was my friend, untill his sister died. After that, he stopped talking to me."

*The brown Z/28 pulls into the parkng lot*

"And speaking of him..." *He looked at Thunder* "Thunder!! How is it going?

*Thunder transformed and Ignored Wreck's question* "And who is this?" *he looks at Fox*
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm

*Dusk zoomed into the parking lot and transformed* "Hurm..........Hey...Who are you and what is your purpose?..." *He stared at the three Autobots*
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm

*Shadow gets out of the ship*
What a peaceful world, to bad it will be conquered!
*Shadow transforms and sends a transmission to all decepticons in the area*
Are there any decepticons on this planet?
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

*He looked at Dusk* "I am Towreck, and I am a Autobot..." *He looked at him* "But how did you find us"

"I forgot to mention...We will have another guy tagging along" *He looked at Dusk* "I am ThunderBlast, the one who sent the Transmission"
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm

*Fox looked at the two newcomers.* "I'm Foxfire, specialty sniper. Who are you?"

~Meanwhile~

*Darkfire had located the archives. She would try to make this look like an accident...somehow. Darkfire ripped off the roof to the building, and reached down, and hooked up into the database. She began stole the data she required then shot the door to an aircraft hangar. Darkfire grabbed the smalled aircraft she could find, then hurled it into the archives building.* "There. They can write that one up as a training accident." *Darkfire transformed, and blasted into the night.*
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:00 pm

*Shadow continues the transmission*
Are there any decepticons in the area!!!
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 pm

*Dusk continued to stare at them* ".....Dusk, special ops agent....I followed Thunder's transmission...."

--Meanwhile--

*Zap listened to Shadow's transmission* "This is Zapwave, I am here..."
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Where is your location Zapwave? And are there more of us?
Back to top Go down
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm

*Shift begins to detect military chatter on the networks he had been monitoring. Listening in to the chatter, a spark sets him off when he here's a certain few lines in the dialog. An aircraft with no recent flight logs or records crashed into an installation that just so happened to contain military mainframes? This may be his first major clue towards the whereabouts of the Cybertronian. It's a very logical decision to gain information regarding the tactical capabilities of this world. Shift attempts to uncover the source of the chatter to obtain the location of the military facility.

*His audio monitoring was abruptly cut off by an anonomous transmission on a known Decepticon frequency. He listens to the transmission be chooses to ignore them and open a secure transmission elsewhere.*

"This is Shift. Transmission recieved on a known Decepticon frequency from an unidentified sender. Singal strength is high indicated the sender my be on or near the world Earth. Requesting ident. Sending copies of the transmissions now. Shift out."

*Shift uploads the transmissions through his data link using the same secure communications channel. He continues to monitor the Decepticon frequency in addition to the insect fequencies.*

Last edited by Shift on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm

"I am currently outside of Cooperstown, NY...."
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:38 pm

"I see, I will join you shortly."
*Shadow transformed and flies to Zap location quickly*
"So you are the one, who is called Zap"
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 pm

*Zap got up* "Yes, and I assume you are Shadow...."

Last edited by zaphead1 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I see, do you want to find or crush some autobots!!
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

"Well, its good to see there are other Autobots on earth..."

"There would have been another one if somebody didn't let her die!!!"

*Wreck cringed at the comment, then he turned to Thunder* "Ok, do we have to start this now? Like I said before...it wasn't my fault!!!"

"Yes it was...you shouldn't have fought with her and let her go out by herself!!!"

*Wreck looked at the others and saw that they were confused* "We will talk about this later..." *Wreck turned his back on the others* "Ok, I just need to cool down, and forget about that talk..."
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 am

-----Inter log------

"We always have a reason to live... I'm the exception.

-----Flashback----

No... Please don't do it!

"Your a Scum and need to be eliminated. *BANG*

As you could guess he died. but why? First we need to go into there lives before we can start talking about them. This is what most stories Lack..... no beginning.

The person i killed was Named Tony. An Autobot Born from his Mother Priscilla. But how did he Become a Autobot? He became an autobot from his Dad. His dad is named Jack. Who became an Autobot after he saw how Ruthless the Decepticons where.

But as of now you maybe wondering if i'm an Autobot. Yes... But not at the time of this story. This is how i became an Autobot. But as i said before you need to go into Other peoples lives Before you start talking about them. My hole family has Always been Decepticons. My Brother and Dad where Loyal to Megatron. My brother talked me into it. As of course we need to go nto my Brothers Life before we can start talking about him.

My Brother named Metalice was Born from my Mom. My mom named Orpis gave Birth to me and my Brother 5 Years apart. He talk me into those lies... The lies of the Decepticons.. And when he did i Hated the Autobots. I killed any i found. Like Tony he had Three Children. And a wife. I had killed all Four of them. I... did a Terrible thing to them. But you cant go back in time.

Now i have been Hunting my brother down for Years. I found new readings of a planet called...... Earth. He might be staying there for Quite some time. Its my mission to stop him at All costs. What you are Reading is... My story.

NOT SO FAST. We need to see what happened to my Parents. My Brother murdered them he hated them. For us to know why we must go back in time.

----150 Years ago----

I am Taking you back here because this is where my Brother first started to hate my Parents.When we where Ten do the match and you know how Old i am. Before we start This is a very.. very Faded memory.

*After dis Obeying his father He was nearly Killed by him*. But what did Metalice do? He almost caught the house on Fire* Lets continue.

"If you ever Dis Obey me again I WILL KILL YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOU MY SON OR NOT I SHALL TEAT YOU LIKE THE AUTOBOTS I KILL! *Hit* Smack* *Bang*

Now we have to go to my Dads life. My dad Born from his Mom who was an Autobot. Turned evil after Megatron told him lies. His job. Bounty Hunter. kill Any Autobot a Decepticon wanted. Simple enough.

*After Abusing him up He left him on the front of the House*

*after Mourning in Pain he Started to Yell* "HELP ME! Over and over.

I.. was Next to him on the Window Watching till it hurt me so bad i had to help him. Luckily a Decepticon named Potrined Helped us.

We must go into his life before we can start talking about him. you must be getting Tired from now! But we must. Born from his Mom Jackie and Father Brinstonation. Portrined had 2 Brothers and no Sisters. He took a job as a Medic fixing the Damaged Decepticons.

He Fixed him up and left. We never saw him again.

Now is when is I go to Earth. After my Brother Landed he Kept Low in New York

Here we go!

-------Michigan carnival-------

"Step right up! for the Best Corn dog in the World with over 30 Toppings! He said it With a Loud Crackling voice.

The day was 87 Degrees F. The Morning Fog hung Over the ground like Snow. It was a beautiful day with the Humidity at 90. all seemed well. Until *BANG* I landed Making a Crater Two times my Size. I jumped out. Everyone is sight was screaming , Calling 911 for what seemed to be an Airplane. After the smoke cleared and they could see me i Flead as fast as i could to the parking lot. So i could scan a car to get away with.

I got one. Looked something like this.

TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 10s-mustang

The perfect size for me. My legs went 90 degrees Clockwise shifting into my lower Wheels. My head cocked down Reveling the front of the car. My Arms went swiftly down Forming my front wheels on the muddy Dirt. My back formed into the doors and the Trunk making my Transformation Complete it was time to find my brother...

Metlice Landed 10 Feet away from the Pentagon making what was thought to be a Terrorist attack spread thought the news.

-----Channel 6 news-----

"Just in we have the Breaking news of what seemed to be Like a terrorist attack. By Witnesses say they saw a Bomb Flying to the Pentagon. as of what we know it There was 3 people killed in this Incident. We have reports of a smiler case In a Michigan County Fair. The Explosives are being tested by Explosive experts. Cate Vargas, NBC 6 News.

He transformed into something like this

TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 Toyota-camry-new-02

After he Transformed He made a message to all Decepticons. "Hello? are there Any decpeticons on the Planet Earth?

I made the same message too. "Hello This is Whitefire Are there any Autobot Presents in the Planet Earth?"

And so it begins..

Last edited by Whitefire on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

*Wreck hears WhiteFire's transmission* "i am Sending you coordinates now..." *He sends White the corrdinates* "Come here..." *He then looks at the others* "Looks like there is another Bot coming to join..."

"Oh joy...to bad it isn't FireF..."

*Wreck looked at him* "Don't even say it. I cared about her too you know!!"

"Yea, whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 am

((Did you like my Speach Towreck it took a long time Mad ))

"Ok. I got your Coordinate. *Drives to Towreck* *Lands* "You.. the one who sent me the Cordinace. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am

((yes I liked it))

"The names Towreck..." *He pointed at thunder* "This is ThunderBlast" *he pointed at Fox* "This is Fox" *And then he pointed at Dusk* "And this is..."

"His name is Dusk..."

"Yea, dusk!!"

Last edited by Towreck on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

"Nice to meet you *Shakes hand to everyone* Have anyone of you seen a decepticon?
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Fear

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Fear opened his eyes. He looked around and realized he was no longer in Tomsk, Russia. He had been hibernating for the past few hours, since the Space Bridge temporarily used up his Energon levels. It would take a few more hours for him to be back on his feet.

Or at least that's what he thought. He slowly stood up.

Computer...

Sir.

Where are we?

The Amazonian rainforest sir.

He heard a tree falling down not far from him. He climbed on top of a large rock, and looked down to see another Cybertronian cutting down trees.

Who are you?

The Cybertronain looked up.

You look familiar.

The Cybertronian went back to chopping down trees.

What are you doing here?

I came to send you a message.

What kind of message?

You're in great danger Fear. And you're more important than you think. You need to get out of there.

Get out of where?

I never thought I'd be talking to the one that killed me.

Killed you?

Fear opened his eyes again. He was strapped down onto a large table in some kind of human hangar. A large door was marked with the words 51.
Back to top Go down
https://transformersagas.rpg-board.net
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 pm

*Dusk turned to Wreck* "Hurm....nice to see that your so kind as to remember others' names......Towtruck...." *He turned to Whitefire* "....State your purpose......" *He said with his emotionless face*
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 pm

"Hmm.. a Responder. Well.. I'm the exception. But if you want a real reason I'm looking for my Brother. Hes a decepticon...
Back to top Go down
zaphead1

zaphead1

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:45 pm

*Dusk glared* "Decepticon? .....Such sinful abominations must be terminated....." *Dusk turned back to the others*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm

*Wreck looked at white* "A decepticon? Well if there is one, can you tell us where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm

*Shadow transforms and flies away to find the autobots himself*
I wonder if these insects have a leader?!
*Shadow flies over D.C.*
Well, well, well it seems that the insects do have a leader. Lets me cause some mayhem!
*Shadow transforms and start causing mass destruction*
DIE!! YOU PATHETIC INSECTS!!!!
*Dead bodies everywhere thus leaves the city in chaos and ruins. Shadow is destroying all hope from the humans*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TransformerSagas: RPG
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TransformerSagas :: Forum :: RPG-
Jump to: