TransformerSagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TransformerSagas

Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TransformerSagas: RPG

Go down 
+3
zaphead1
Shift
Fear
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zaphead1

zaphead1

TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 am

*Zap watched Shadow leave* "Wonder where he's goin..." *Zap jumped transformed and flew off. He wanted to know this world like the back of his hand, giving him an advantage over most of the Autobots*

--Meanwhile--

*Dusk received a distress signal from DC on a human frequency* "Hurm.......Decepticon activity in D.C......Should investigate further...." *He told the others, waiting to response*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"D.C.? Where in Primuses name is that?" *He looks around* "I don't know much about this dust planet..." *He looked at Fox* "But if there is Cons, then what are we waiting for?"

"Ohh Boy...you are so enthusiastic!" *He looks around* "But I do want to fight something...soo what the heck? I am game!"
Back to top Go down
Shift

Shift

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 pm

*Shift arrives and the military facility he sought off to investigate. He maintains a safe distance around the perimeter of the complex and begins to initiate scans of the nearby surroundings and the buildings themselves.

*He succeeds in located the damaged building and location of the "accident" site. However, he is unable to detect anything out of the ordinary. He sends a secure transmission.*

"This is Shift. Primary scans have not indicated any means of malevolant activity upon the human installation. Moving in for a further investigation. Shift out."

*Shift fires up his massive V8 and thunders down to the building to get a closer look and some secondary scans.*
Back to top Go down
Foxfire

Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

*Darkfire had gathered some good information in that attack. The next step was to see just how many other Cybertronians had landed on this Primus-forsaken planet. How to do that and not blow her cover remained to be seen. Dark had already heard some transmissions from both sides, so at least she knew she was not here alone. As for exact numbers, that would have to wait. Right now, she needed more information before she made a move. Dark searched the human internet, and determined the nearest military installation with important archives. She blasted off toward it.*

~Meanwhile~

"My sentiments exactly. Let's go!" *Foxfire flew up, and flew toward Washington D.C.*
Back to top Go down
Destroyer67

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

*Shadow was continued blasting everyone*
This is fun, they are like insects to me muhahaha..
*More humans were dieing as the military were powerless to stop him*
Back to top Go down
Towreck

Towreck

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

"I guess I follow her, cause I dont know anything about this place..." *He activates his jetpack, then flies up* Don't wait up." *He flies after fox*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TransformerSagas: RPG   TransformerSagas: RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TransformerSagas: RPG
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TransformerSagas :: Forum :: RPG-
Jump to: